Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hey babe!

Hi Sar! Very glad that we've managed to set up this blog :)
So... the Australia Day Ball achieved something after all? Always a relief to know you're not the only one but also important not to let yourself fall into the pool. I'm afraid the whole chef thing means nothing to me, but I'm glad you have a great (and funny) hairdresser... one of life's necessities I think, particularly when it's such a boring experience having to sit there for hours with nothing to do. Just thinking... maybe I should take my crochet from now on? Then I could sit there all day!
Found this fabricated bus roll somewhere... I think it was a company in Perth. They had all kinds of ones for different cities in Australia. Obviously going for the more affluent areas to be able to afford their $800 price tag! Can you imagine having one that reads "Inala, Woodridge, Lota..." !!! :)) Must find link for you.... Here it is!
Just found this again... Thinking of you re Chicago. Can't find the link though, I'm afraid. I think I must have grabbed it off the web before I started blogging and didn't think I'd need to attribute sources or anything like that. Anyway, it's a good one.
Also, this one. I found this on a blog you'd absolutely love called Daydream Lily. Most of the posts are photographic, sometimes with words. Just gorgeous.
Lastly, I've just bought this poster... Isn't it cool? I thought I'd get it framed properly (like a real grown up person!) and hang it in the study. You like? I found it here.
Okay babe - now the ball's in your court... You have to press that publish button on that post you have hovering in the Post List! Love you :) K

No comments: