Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday for the rest of your life....

K the symbols were badly placed, 12 would be quite pleasant I agree but it is MINUS 12 !
I found an entire website you will LURve.
Attempted to do the link button thingy - let me know if it works. Otherwise it's
www.alabamachanin.com
OMG they even sell the printing screens,
looks like some of the things you already do.
You will probably like everything ? let me know.
Sam has 'strep throat' been to doctor, on antibiotics :<
More to report - found out that S is also "normal" as she questioned what the hell I was doing with benefit committee but she agreed you have to try these things out to know how very wrong they are for you!
I've uploaded another photo and now can't find it ! on a mission, I'll be back.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

SO AMAZING!!! I just discovered this site a couple of days ago and have a file on it... I was going to do a post about them on 3 Sheets!

Spooky, babe!

K xx

Unknown said...

I am with S - benefit committees are generally filled with very scary people - Beware!

Al xx