Friday, September 10, 2010

LFW (help!)

Hi Sar :) Okay... first of all, new haircut. It's very short with a sharp curve at the back, floppy fringe not behaving in these shots but you get the idea.
Next up, new top. Found it extremely difficult dressing for work this morning - sharp hair means I needed something softer in the clothes dept than I happen to possess, so... bought a new top from Bettina Liano. Like it? I cannot believe I've bought something so girlie!
Thinking this may be what I wear to LFW - understated but cute? My only other idea was to wear the Sarah Lancet black wool dress (you know the one). If I do wear this top - skirt or pants? And, will I need to wear girlie shoes or can I get away with boots?
Why did I say I'd go to this? Hope you have some brilliant suggestions for me... (please?) :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey - I would wear new shirt - CUTE and maybe consider your black pearl choker ? or some kind of necklace that sits below the lace trim.

If you hate necklace idea - then some kind of hair decor. Maybe headband with a bit of 'night-time' beads/ JET /onyx/ hematite - have this ?

I would def. WEAR SKIRT but not that one - need LONG and shoes NOT boots. Fishtail would be cute.
Love hair. AND You XXXX